Are we prompt to face AI every second of our life?
AI Artificial Intelligence is the fastest becoming the next transformational technology.
Humans have developed the power of computer systems in terms of their diverse work domains, increasing speed, and reducing size concerning limited time.
Artificial intelligence refers to the model of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions.
The outcome where a machine acts as a blueprint of the human mind, like being able to analyze, understand and learn from data through given with specially designed algorithms.
There are many things we may already be interacting with this groundbreaking technology without even realizing it.
Google was one of the early pioneers of AI, as per the Google database it processes more than 3.6 billion search queries per day and over 40,000 per second on average
How AI Technology take E-Commerce?
Man-made agents using AI
- Man-made agents and chatbots are computer programs designed to pattern conversations with human users, especially over the Internet.
- This kind of things available where a company having many FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), so the particular user who used that website easily connect the chatbots and solve his query and get solutions quickly.
- These are systems that interact either through text or voice interface.
- In the voice interface we all familiar with the names “Alexa” & “Siri”…
- AI chatbots in e-commerce:
- Consumers can speak to a device rather than typing on a keyboard.
- Some of the best examples of AI chatbots are Facebook Messenger and hike app.
Smart technology through AI
Smart technology we used to make life easier! And nowadays, we used it in our routine like a smart home.
Like your smartphone, so many other things are connected to our modern internet.
Phone to AC, phone to TV, everything can be connected to make life easier! Wait, did I just say fridges?
Fridges are nowadays are the best example of AI, how? Let me tell you, nowadays, there are having many modes like Extra Fridge Mode, Seasonal Mode, Vacation Mode, Home Alone Mode, cooling mode, and many more.So there are many things we used in our routine, but we did not visualize as part of AI…
- Zed Attack Proxy
- Micro Focus
- Android Debug Bridge
Google Maps and Ride-Hailing Applications using
Some years ago, many of us held a printout of map or specific direction to reach there some time we can’t reach there because of unavailability of accurate information, and sometimes you carry in one hand and the steering in the other to get around — without any kind of information like the traffic in your route or wherever you are going is open or not.
Since then, google map been pushing the boundaries of what a map can do, by the latest machine learning, so you can get the most accurate, up-to-date details about the world, actually when you need it.
Users can also view the pictures of their locations before reach there and also kind of review things to bits of help in selection for a better place.
So by employing a similar AI technology, various ride-hailing applications have also come into existence. So whenever you book a cab from an app by putting your location on a map, this is how it works.
Trading Technologies now has an AI platform that identifies complex trading patterns on a massive scale across multiple markets in real-time. Combining machine learning technology with high-speed, big data processing power, the company provides clients with an ongoing assessment of compliance risk.
What if you could trade without becoming a sufferer from your own emotions? The best-automated trading software makes this possible.
Computers have given traders the power to automate their moves and take all the emotion out of the deal. By using automated trading software,
There are some AI Stock Trading Software:
- We looked out, how businesses can use AI in E-commerce to increase overall profit margins.
- Nowadays, the use of AI in E-commerce is thriving and more and more businesses are going through this trend of AI.
- In such an ambitious scenario, AI in E-commerce plays an important role.
- For competing with top E-commerce giants like Amazon and Flipkart, businesses adopt AI in E-commerce business processes.